Information for Harper’s Preserve Homeowners
Wireless Now Available in Stewards Park
The new wireless services are now up and running in Stewards Park. You can access the wifi using the password of HPCA1234
Estimated Tax Rates
2016 Tax Rate - MUD 95:
2016 Tax Rate - MUD 15:
2016 Tax Rate - Conroe ISD:
2016 Tax Rate - Montgomery County:
TOTAL Estimated Tax Rate MUD 95:
TOTAL Estimated Tax Rate MUD 15:
* The tax rates presented are an estimation based upon on the previous year's tax rates and/or third party information and are provided as a courtesy without representation or warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) for completeness, accuracy, or all other purposes. The Harper's Preserve Community Association Inc. recommends that the local taxing authorities be contacted for the most recent and/or up to date information.
HOA Assessments (2016)
HOA Annual Assessment:
Front Yard Maintenance (Quarterly):
A Community Enhancement Fee of 0.50% of the gross selling price shall be charged to the seller of the lot and improvements and such fee shall be payable to the POA at the closing thereof. This fee is charged at sale and resale of each home in Harper’s Preserve.
HOA Management Company Information and After Hour Common Area Emergencies
Please call FirstService Residential at 281-861-2000 to report common area emergencies. The answering service personnel will need as much detail as to the issue and location as you can give them and they will notify the community manager who will then make arrangements to have the matter addressed.
NEW: FirstService Residential
2204 Timberloch Place, Suite 180, The Woodlands, TX 77380
New Member Brochure
A summary informational packet for existing and new members containing information about the Harper's Preserve community, its two non-profit property owner's associations and activities and services that are near by.
2017 Community Pool Schedule and Pool Access Fob Registration
The pool will be open as follows:
• Closed January 1, 2017 – May 6, 2017
• Open Weekends starting May 6, 2017 – May 29, 2017 Saturdays (10am-8pm) and Sundays (12pm-8pm)
• Open Memorial Day, May 29, 2017 (10am – 8pm)
• Open full time beginning June 3, 2017
• Tuesdays-Saturdays (10am-8pm)
• Sundays (12pm-8pm)
• Closed Monday’s for maintenance (except Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Open weekends from August 26, 2017 - September 28, 2017 Saturdays (10am-8pm) and Sundays (12pm-8pm)
• The last day of full season will be Monday, September 28, 2017
To gain access to the pool area you need a pool fob. Click here to download the Pool Fob application.
Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older - no acceptation.Two guests per pool pass shall be granted pool access by the pool attendants. For more pool rules read the Community Information Brochure.
You may reserve the pool barn for parties, please click here to download information.
The Pool is managed by DS Recreation.They provide lifeguards, maintenance, swim lessons and will be checking into water aerobics classes if there is enough interest. To contact DS Recreation, please call (281) 443-7665.
DS Recreation provides swim lessons to residents at the community pool. Please contact Erin at (281) 443-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regulations and ARC Guidelines – Community Association
The Harper's Preserve Community Association, Inc. (HOA") is a non-profit organization. The principal purposes of the Association are the collection, expenditure and management of the funds and financial affairs of the Association, enforcement of all provisions of the Governing Documents, providing for maintenance, preservation and architectural control, the provision of Subdivision Facilities and all other acts reasonably incident to any of the foregoing within the community.
Governing Documents (HOA)
- Deed Restrictions
- First Amended and Restated DCCRs
- First Amendment to Deed Restrictions
- Amendment and Articles of Annexation Section 2
- Amendment and Articles of Annexation Section 3
- Amendment and Articles of Annexation Section 4
- Amendment and Articles of Annexation Section 5
- Amendment and Articles of Annexation Section 6
- 1st Annexation - WLV Sec. 1 Lots
- First Amendment to By-Laws - HOA
- Amended Harper's Preserve Architectural Guidelines - West Village
- Articles for Annexation for HP4
- Architectural Guidelines for East Village
Regulations – Property Owners Association
The Harper's Preserve Property Owner's Association ("POA") establishes an administrative and funding structure, administered by a Council, with the mission and authority to initiate programs, activities, and services to facilitate and enhance community life in Harper's Preserve while responding to individual and collective creativity and interests in areas such as education, preservation, public relations, cultural activities, and social activities and programs for the community.
- Recorded Original Community Covenant
- 1st Amendment to Community Covenant
- Supplement to Community Covenant
- Supplement to Community Covenant Section 3
- Supplement to Community Covenant Section 4
- Supplement to Community Covenant Section 5
- Supplement to Community Covenant Section 6
- Certificate of Formation
- First Amendment to By-Laws - POA
- 1st Annexation - Montgomery County MUD 95 POA Annexation
- 2nd Annexation - WLV Sec. 1 Lots
- Amendment and Articles of Annexation Recorded
- Records Production and Copying Policy
- Document Retention Policy
- Priority of Payments Guidelines
MUD #95 – 281.367.5511
WCA 281.368.8397 or email email@example.com to start collection. WCA will distribute a garbage receptacle to you after you notify them to start service. Pick-up days are Mon &Thurs (fee for trash collection is included in your MUD payment). Heavy trash days are on Thursday's only and items need to be placed at the curb by 7am for same day pickup. No recycling yet. Yard waste must weigh less than 40 lbs; branches, must be bundled and maximum circumference of 3”.
New residents: call WCA at 281-368-8397 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up trash pickup service and provide the following information:
• The property is in Montgomery County MUD 95
• Resident Name
• Move-in Date (to determine first pickup day)
• Telephone number
If WCA has been notified about the move-in and has not delivered a can yet due to delivery only being once a week, homeowners can still put their trash out at the curb and WCA will collect.
Consolidated Communication –
Hassan Rizvi 832.302.4955
US Post Office
809 W. Dallas St
You will need to bring your closing papers to prove address and pay a $25 charge for the keys. Your carrier will bring your keys within 1-2 days.
1520 Lake Front Circle
The Woodlands, TX 77380
2 Hibig Rd.
Conroe, TX 77301-1406
Toll Road EZ Tag